Shreya Ghoshal – Forbes India Magazine
Shreya Ghoshal is an Indian playback singer. She has received four National Film Awards, six Filmfare Awards including five for Best Female Playback Singer, nine Filmfare Awards South, three Kerala State Film Awards, two Tamil Nadu State Film Awards and many other awards. She has recorded songs for film music and albums in various Indian languages and has established herself as a leading playback singer of Indian cinema.
Shreya Ghoshal Favorites
- Favorite Actor -Guru Dutt
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Waheeda Rehman
- Favorite Musicians – AR Rahman, RD Burman, Madan Mohan
- Favorite Singers – Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Beyonce, Norah Jones
- Favorite Food – Chelab, Rasmalai
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Mauritius
- Favorite Songs – Kehna Hi Kya” by Chitra from the film Bombay (1995), Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjhaa” by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Anpadh (1962), Lag Ja Gale Ke Phir” by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)
Shreya Ghoshal Net worth
The Queen of Bollywood music has a net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019. She takes somewhere between Rs 7 – 10 lakh per song and obviously one of the wealthiest singers in the country. She has a great sense of fashion and style when it comes to clothing, and is often considered as the elegant singer in the industry.
Earnings : 10.5 Crore
At a Glance
Source of earnings: N/A
Education: SIES College, Mumbai
Marital Status: Single
Forbes India Lists
#42 2012 Celebrity 100
#53 in Money
#36 in Fame
Fast Profile : One of the most prolific singers today, music writers have hailed her as the ‘Queen Bee of Playback’ and the legendary Lata Mangeshkar has found Ghoshal the closest to her own voice. Her work in Bengali and Marathi cinema and that down South has received nationwide recognition and fetched her national awards.
Fast Facts : Ghoshal was honoured by the US state of Ohio last year, where Governor Ted Strickland declared June 26 as ‘Shreya Ghoshal Day’.
Forbes India Celebrity 100
1. Shah Rukh Khan 202.83 Crore
2. Akshay Kumar 179.85 Crore
3. Salman Khan 144.2 Crore