Father’s Name: Mr Biswajeet Ghoshal
Mother’s Name: Mrs. Ghoshal
Occupation: Playback Singer
* Schooling from Atomic Energy Central Schools (AECS) at Rawatbhata and Anushaktinagar (Mumbai),
* Graduation from SIES College, Mumbai in their Arts Stream.
Few of Shreya Ghoshal favourites
Perfume: Chanel Chance
Food: Masoor dal bhaat with gondhoraj lebu
Heroine to sing for: Vidya Balan
International musician: Celine Dion
Composer: Madan Mohan
Lyricist: Sahir Ludhianvi and Anand Bakshi
Singer amongst the current crop: Sonu Niigaam
Beverage: Black coffee
What is Shreya Ghoshal weight ?
Her weight is : 69 Kg
What is Shreya Ghoshal height ?
Her height is : 5’4” – 160 cm Tall
What is Shreya Ghoshal bra size ?
Her Bra size is : 34B
What are Shreya Ghoshal Measurements ?
What is Shreya Ghoshal Date of Birth?
She was Born at 12 March 1984
What is Shreya Ghoshal’s origin?
Shreya Ghoshal origin is ndia; Calcutta; Rajasthan; West Bengal; Rāwatbhāta;
Durgapur, West Bengal.
What does Shreya Ghoshal do?
She is an Indian professional playback singer.
Interesting Facts About Shreya Ghoshal
* At the age of 4, she started learning music, mainly Bengali songs, from her first Guru – her mother. She gave her first stage performance at their club’s annual function.
* At the age of 6, she started getting formal training in Hindustani Classical Music.
* She received training in playback singing from Padmashree Late Kalyanji Bhai at later stage. After shifting to Mumbai she continued her training in Classical Hindustani Music with Late Mukta Bhideji.
* In 1995 She won the All India Light Vocal Music Competition, New Delhi, organised by Sangam Kala Group, in Light Vocal group in sub-junior level. Eminent judges Kalyanji-Anandji and Pt.Rajan & Sajan Mishra judged her at various stages.
* Her first TV performance followed by a programme called “Awaz Nayi Andaz Wohi” in EL TV. This was her first experience in studio recording.
* Apart from Hindi, in 1998 she started recording in regional languages like Marathi, Bengali, etc.
* Shreya Ghoshal ‘s real break came with the Zee TV’s singing talent show Sa Re Ga Ma. She was selected for the 75th Children’s special episode. She won that episode and later also she won the children’s mega final show.
* She began her career in Bollywood when Sanjay Bhansaliji chose her as the voice of Paro in DEVDAS.
* After her first break in Devdas, she been continuously working and recording songs with many music directors. She has recorded film songs not only in Hindi but also in Assamesse, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Gujrarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Nepali, Oriya, Tamil, Telegu, etc.
* She was once was a contestant and after few year she became a judge in a child contestant in Musical Talent Show “Voice Of India – Chhote Ustad”.
* Shreya is only singer to get four national awards at the age of 26 in bollywood.
* Shreya is currently planning her M.A. degree in literature.
* Shreya enjoys Symphony and instrumental in western music and her favourite is ABBA group.